Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm an awful blogger-lol

Oh, I am such a horrible blogger, aren't I? Been busy working away. My new story, A Perfect Passion, is coming out soon, very soon. Will keep you all posted, it's a hot little read I can promise that. It's a mm erotica romance and the characters, Damien and Dax, are totally awesome. Here's the blurb for it and please forgive me for being the non blogger of the year-lol I'll work on that!  ~kisses and hugs~

For Damien, passion brought ecstasy, betrayal and danger that almost cost him his life. At the lowest point in his life, he discovered that true passion and loyalty had been staring him in the face all along. But there is one problem he must surmount first. Dax is straight and carries a lot of baggage. What neither of them knew was that sometimes passion can also bring healing. That is if one is brave enough to take the first step. In a perfect passion one must be willing to take the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment